Lordswood RFC Men's Team
About Men's Teams
At Lordswood Rugby Club, we are passionate about rugby and building a strong community around this thrilling sport. Located in the heart of Lordswood, our club is known for its friendly and inclusive environment that welcomes players of all ages and skill levels. Whether you're a seasoned player or new to the game, we have something to offer you!
Our Men's Teams
Our club boasts some great facilities, including well-maintained rugby pitches and changing rooms plus a modern clubhouse that serves as the social hub for all our members. We believe that fostering camaraderie off the field is just as important as the game itself.
Our club boasts some excellent facilities, including well-maintained rugby pitches and changing rooms, plus a modern clubhouse that serves as the social hub for all our members. We believe fostering camaraderie off the field is as important as the game.
Our Outreach Programs
Our club is also proud to be actively involved in the local community. We organise outreach programs to local schools, promoting the values of teamwork, respect, and sportsmanship that rugby instils. We believe in giving back and positively impacting the lives of those around us.
Training is every Tuesday and Thursday from 7.30pm to 9pm during the season at Lordswood's home ground within Lordswood Sports & Social Club. Games are played each Saturday with kick-off from 2.30pm
1. When do you train?We train Tuesdays and Thursdays 7.30pm to 9pm at Lordswood Sports and Social Club.
2. Do I have to have played rugby before?No! We welcome all players over the age of 18 and have a youth section for those under this age. Whether you have played before, or never touched a ball come along and give it a try.
3. What do I need to wear?Turn up in sports clothing, if it is dry you can wear trainers, but we suggest moulds or studs for training sessions and game day.
4. How much does it cost?Once you have decided that you enjoy rugby and you want to commit, the fees to join are £150 in one payment, or £50 membership, and then £10 per game played in. Training sessions are free.
5. Who do I contact if I want to join?Contact us below or drop us a message on our socials
6. I’m so unfit, can I still join?The answer is yes, absolutely you can! All abilities and fitness levels welcome, rugby is a great way to increase your fitness and get out in the fresh air!